Patrick J. Eskew
- Motor Vehicle
- Personal Injury
- Premise Liability
- Criminal Defense
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: Trial Advocacy Program, Participant
- Honors: Loyola Law Clinic
Louisiana State University
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: Political Science
- Louisiana, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Chitimacha Tribal Court of Louisiana
- The American Association of Justice
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
Patrick Eskew has boundless energy and a drive for litigation that is unmatched. As a father of young children he has the patience to deal with the most difficult cases to get the results needed for his clients. Patrick graduated from LSU with a degree in Political Science and attended Loyola University New Orleans College of Law where he was active with the Loyola Law Clinic and the Trial Advocacy Program.
Patrick specializes in automobile and 18-wheeler, personal injury, maritime, as well as premises and products liability.
When not in the office, Patrick gives back to the community by working part time as a public defender in Plaquemines Parish. Patrick and his wife keep themselves busy on the weekends with family activities involving their kids. Patrick also help raise funds for pediatric brain cancer through Hogs For A Cause.