Joshua L. Rubenstein
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle
- Asbestos and Mesothelioma
- Class Action
Tulane Law School
New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 1997
- Honors: Trial Advocacy Clinic
- Honors: Moot Court Board
- Honors: Finalist, Ruby R. Vale Corporate Law Competition, 1996
- Honors: Semi-Finalist, John R. Brown National Admiralty Competition, 1996
- Honors: Certificate of Specialization in Maritime Law
- A.B. – 1994
- Major: English
- Major: Political Science
- Louisiana, 1997
- Texas 1998
- Georgia, 2009
- Washington, 2010
- Alaska, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- Admitted Pro Hoc Vice in the States of Kentucky and West Virginia
- Vice Chair of Jewish Federations of North America’s National Young Leadership Cabinet, 2016 to 2017
- Executive Committee of the Jewish Federation of Greater New Orleans
- Former President of Jewish Family Service of New Orleans
- Former member of the Jewish Endowment Foundation of Louisiana Board
- Board member United Israel Appeal
- Louisiana State Bar
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Honorable Ethel Simms Julien, Civil District for the Parish of Orleans, Louisiana , Law Clerk , 1997 to 1998
- Honorable Patricia R. Murray, Louisiana Court of Appeal, Fourth Circuit , Judicial Extern, 1997
- Torts Section of the Louisiana Bar Exam, Assistant Bar Examiner
- Gambit’s “Forty Under Forty”, 2010
- Lemann-Stern scholar, 2010 - 2011
Trucking Top 10 Trial Lawyers:
Joshua Rubenstein is a member of Trucking Top 10 Trial Lawyers, an invitation-only professional organization composed and limited to the Top 10 attorneys from each state or region who serve individual and families who need representation regarding trucking claims.
America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys:
Joshua Rubenstein is a member of America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys, which is comprised of the nation’s exceptional trial lawyers for high-value personal injury, catastrophic injury, wrongful death, product liability and medical malpractice matters.
Joshua Rubenstein is a member of The Best Lawyers in America, an organization which identifies the top legal talent in America through a peer-review process.
Lawyers of Distinction:
Joshua Rubenstein is a member of Lawyers of Distinction, having been selected based upon a stringent review and vetting process which recognizes those who excel in the practice of law.
The National Trial Lawyers:
Joshua Rubenstein is a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, an invitation-only professional organization composed the premiere trial lawyers who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile.
Joshua Rubenstein is a serious, dedicated attorney who meticulously researches and prepares all of his cases. Joshua studied English and Political Science at Vassar College and received his J.D. from Tulane Law School where he was involved with the Trial Advocacy Clinic and Moot Court. Joshua received a Certificate of Specialization in Maritime Law and was a Semi-Finalist in the John R. Brown National Admiralty Competition.
In his almost 30 years of practicing law, Joshua has represented clients on both sides of the aisle. After spending a decade as a defense attorney specializing in asbestos litigation, he decided to follow the footsteps of his stepfather, Blake Jones, to represent those that were injured at the fault of others.
Joshua also traded in his wings as a world traveler to focus on a new role as a husband and father to adorable twins while still remaining active with such charitable organizations as the United Israel Appeal and the Jewish Federation of New Orleans.